“…making more money than every before!”
Intigro has been providing business “know how” through mentoring to business owner-entrepreneurs even before we started our business in 1992. In fact, that’s how it all started!
Prior to Intigro, George Black began meeting every few months over lunch with his friend, Balt Rivas, who owned Rivas Roofing. Each time they met, Balt would tell George: “I’ve done everything you said, and I am making more money than ever before!”.
Needless to say, George just assumed that this was Balt’s bravado exaggerating reality. Eventually, Balt prevailed upon George to join him as an Outsource CFO. That’s when George discovered Balt really had been making more money than every before!
*** SPECIAL NOTICE: George Black currently has availability for new business mentoring clients. Sign up Now!***
Being a Business Mentor is in our DNA
Since those early years, Intigro’s experience has deepened immeasurably while adding tools and processes that give Intigro even more ability to help every client “…make more money than ever before!”.
Everyone needs a business mentor, but a good business mentor is hard to find. That is the reason George wrote the book: Dear Mr. A ~ letters revealing the secrets of an entrepreneur. Mr. A is a business mentor to a young entrepreneur, Max North. He mentors Max through an exchange of letters.
Business owner-entrepreneurs will find wisdom and strategy to grow their own business contained in these letters. In fact, Mr. A can be a great mentor stand-in until you do! Another possibility is…
…at Intigro our Business Mentor offers:
- One on one meetings: they are personal, so there needs to be some chemistry – we should ‘click’ with each other.
- Relationship: that over time we truly care about your success and learn how you like to operate (what works well for you, and what doesn’t).
- Honest and unbiased opinions: a “straight shooter” – the only agenda is your success.
- Experienced business “know how”: strategies and guidance on what typically succeeds, and even more importantly what doesn’t (which can save you lots of time and money).
- In-depth financial insights: which is a core strength of ours that keeps the mentoring grounded in reality.
How business mentoring works at Intigro:
- Begin the mentoring with an initial Business Building Session.
- Together we will define the purpose and results of the mentoring: What is the finish line? About when will it be reached?
- Next, we will agree on a plan to achieve results while addressing specific needs.
- Then, we will meet as needed via Business Building Sessions during which: we will review the progress of previous action steps, work through any “curveballs” or obstacles, and set new actions.
- We will continue this process until the finish line is achieved when we can conclude the mentoring, or extend it if new finish lines are discovered.
The Value of our Business Mentoring:
- Experienced growth – we know how to facilitate growth and increase profits.
- Measurable results – there’s a finish line to celebrate when crossed, just like Max discovers in Dear Mr. A.
- Fraction of the cost – compared to hiring a full-time CFO, but with all the value.
Who needs a business mentor? Everyone!
According to Bill Gates of Microsoft and Eric Schmidt of Google in this Youtube clip.
Gates describes how we all need someone who can give us feedback, because that’s how we improve. Schmidt details the value of having a business mentor or coach, even an established CEO of a huge corporation, like Google, needs one!
Whether you are a CEO of a Fortune 500 company or in the startup phase of your business, Intigro’s business mentorship will provide you guidance and perspective to overcome the hurdles that you face.
Henry David Thoreau observed:
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”
Or to rephrase it for entrepreneurs: ‘Most entrepreneurs, most business owners lead lives of quiet aloneness that can lead to silent desperation…‘
According to Harvard Business Review, half of all CEO’s experience loneliness; and 70% of first time CEO’s report that it negatively affects their performance.
Anecdotally, we have found an even higher percentage of business owner-entrepreneurs experience feeling all alone with no one to turn to about their business issues.
You simply must have someone who understands you, who is for you, and who also knows the world of business. Someone with whom you can speak freely and who will reflect back to you, honestly.
Regardless of who you choose, we’d encourage you to find an authentic business mentor. Your very own Mr. A!
Or, if you’d like to experience business mentoring through us, then simply register for a Business Building Session to get started.
We realize this is a personal decision so whenever you’re ready, just let us know.
We’re here for you!